KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Hello,

New here but not to Keith. Here's how I found Keith. It's a long post. I was bored & channel surfing. I always check the music channels first mostly vh1 & mtv but I came a cross cmt usually I just skip right past that one. Wasn't big on country at the time. But I was this kute guy in a brown leather jacket & I heard that aussome riff. I stopped dead in my tracks. I kept the TV on cmt hoping to see the video again.

But when my bro came in & I switched the channel very fast. I knew I would be teased to no end having cmt on. But I kept checking out cmt & hoping to see him on again. I did but this time I saw love thing & thought he sounded a little like those boy bands. I hate those. Still didn't know ku's name just his face. Then one day I saw your everything & finally saw who the singer was. I remember thinking Keith should have played the groom in the video.

I could find his cd anywhere. He was a new artist & people were like who are you talking about. But In a way it was a good thing because me having a country cd well I wasn't up for a tease fest from bro.

The next time I saw Keith on cut was the spring break special. I thought wow he looks different. In A good way though. I heard sly for the first time. It blew me away. I didn't know the title but loved it.

Then a movie came out how to loose a guy in ten days. I heard sly again still didn't know the title. But I saw singing along & my mom just looked at me funny.

Then one day I was watching family feud with my mom. She said oh just the Dixie chicks are playing for charity & started to change the channel. I saw ku & said no wait. She said don't even like country music. I said yeah but there's Keith so we watched. She oh I see wanna look at him.

But my urbanitius didn't fully explode until June of '05. I won tickets to see Kenny Chesney at redskins field. I rolled my eyes at the idea. Then someone said Keith would be opening. But I still only knew his songs from the TV. So I went out & bought bh, gr, & blue. I loved every song even love thing which I had once hated. I finally got the
ranch cd. 1991 was so hard to track down &, I almost gave up.

These days Keith's cd's are my most played ones. The rest of my cds are collecting dust, except bon jovi.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 11:52 pm

Welcome Terri! Smile I'm so happy you found Keith.

Since you shared your story, I'll share mine. I was channel surfing.too, and I seen the video for "It's A Love Thing" I didn't know who this guy was I thought he was amazing! The next day I went and bought his CD and it's been a love thing ever since 1999. Wink

I also love Bon Jovi. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
urbancrazy08
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
urbancrazy08

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 10:43 am

hi im new here also. my name is gina. im not new to keith either im just new to this board. i have been a keith fan for a long time and he is amazing! ive only been to one keith concert so far and that was in saint louis in 05. i am planning on going to the chicago concert in a couple of weeks and im excited about it. My dad got me into keith urban and im glad he did. the first time i heard his song i fell in love with it. i couldnt stop listening to keith from that point and still cant. my favorite song from him is Stupid Boy. I love all of them though. They are great. Im from Illinois and i am 16 years old. i love to hang out with my friends, shop and go to movies. I also like to play basketball and mostly softball. i have been playing softball since teeball and i love it. I love to be on myspace, aim, monkeyville and kufans. how do you edit your profile im really confused on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ginaricci
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Very cool another jovi fan. Welcome gina. I've been trying to figure out the profile editing too.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
Jax

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Hi There, i'm Jax and i live in the UK. I've been a fan for a relatively short period of time - about 2 years now.
I got into KU through line dancing. First track I danced to was You Look Good in My Shirt followed very swiftly by Better Life and Live to Love another Day. I just loved his music. Then i saw him on CMA awards and wow!!!
I have all his cd's now (thanks to ebay and my last birthday!)
I'm going to my first gigs in April and can't wait!

Very Happy Laughing I love you bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 2:55 pm

Hello,

Nice to have you here. That cool I Know you'll love the show. Please post some pictures & a review. I love reading them. Not sure when he'll be in the states.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
Jax

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 3:14 pm

Both venues i'm going to are all standing so i hope to get near to the front - camera at the ready. Any good pics i take will be posted here - count on it! Never done a review but will give it my best shot. I'm sure the US dates will be released soon. To see him in the US would be a dream come true for me!!!!
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Really for me traveling to europe & catching a show would be awesome to me. A review is not really to hard. Just type whatever comes to mind or just things that you liked best about the show. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 am

Welcome Jax! Smile Hope you have fun here.
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KU Monkey Mates :: OTHER DISCUSSIONS :: New Members-
Jump to: