KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wpoc interview from oct 2006

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

wpoc interview from oct 2006 Empty
PostSubject: wpoc interview from oct 2006   wpoc interview from oct 2006 EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Keith was on Delmont’s Diner at noon. I don’t like the way he interviews but I wanted to hear Keith. Laurie does the best interviews.

Ok Ya'll I will do my best to do the interview justice. I Actually taped with my dad’s old tape player lol. He never threw anything away. Smile)

On hold He's actually in Nashville Only gonna be a satellite thing. We only have three minutes to talk to Keith Urban. But we are not allowed to talk about the wife & the whole thing so we won't. Just wanna give you a head up on that.

Bob: Keith Urban how ya doin' man.

Keith: Good & You.

Bob: New album Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing out Nov.7 which as you is the same night as the cmas.

Keith: no actually it's the next day.

Bob: So Election Day is the same day.

Keith: Is it?

Bob: there's a lot of days coming up, national magazine day, national hug a bear day so make sure you don't forget those. There's a lot of stuff going on that week.

Keith: Are you serious? Giggles. Just don't confuse hug a bear day with hug a politician day.

Bob: I wont. Promise not to. Laughs. So the title Love pain & the whole crazy thing why that why not a song from the album?

Keith: I don't know. It just seemed to fit the songs much better. There wasn't really a song title really to sum up the album so much as Love, pain, & the whole crazy thing.

Bob: You wrote or co wrote ten of the thirteen of the tracks. Where do you write? I heard you come up with ideas while driving. Your mind kind of wonders & you kinda come up with ideas. Is that right?

Keith: Yeah. They just come randomly. It seems when you are just to doing seemingly mundane things that song ideas just come to you.

Bob: Gonna tella man your like my favorite artist & you seem to write the kind of songs people just want to roll down the car window & Crank. Like Days go by & better life.

Keith: There's a lot of up-tempo on this record.

Bob: Nice nice

Keith: that might be the whole love part of it & maybe a bit of the whole crazy thing of it.

Bob: Once in a lifetime I've seen the video of it. With the young couple & the whole art exhibit as you come a live & you sing the song. I heard the idea for the video was when you guys were at the Oscars. Or was that the idea for the song exactly.

Keith: Well I was writing the next morning with John shanks. I didn't have anything I specify I wanted to write about. & When we started writing these lyrics just started coming out so I guess it was just what was on my mind that day. Where I was.

Bob: you the reining entainer of the year for the cmas & um your up for that again. Plus male vocalist of the year, single of the year, for better life & song of the year. Which one do you want this year do you want entainer of the year? Is everything gravy.

Keith: Na I'll be very happy to not get anything this year. Ya know we haven’t toured very much this year. So the entainer one stuck me as bit unusual to be nominated for that when you got Kenny & peculiar when you’ve got the flatts who’s been playin huge shows this year.

Bob: When are you gonna tour for this album or are you gonna? you gonna wait for summer?

Keith: We are gonna kick in February actually.

Bob: Nice great

Keith: & we are gonna do a nice big tour next year.

Bob: I understand you’re a big fan of will Farrell’s. Have you met him? Are you friends? Does he know your music?

Keith: I met him briefly at when we did the jay leno show. He was on the same night. He um was he came up after we finished playing & shaking everyone’s hands & my drummer leaned over to shake his hand. Will just looked & he goes I don't shake drummers hands & he was dead serious. Then he said I’m just kidding I shake drummers hands & then shook his hand.

Bob: Since you are a will fan are you pushing for or do you know if there will be a bewitched two. Because I know you love will Farrell so much I figured you had the inside track.

Keith: Well I don't know what the answer is to the question is.

Bob: You didn't ask him that question on the tonight huh?

Keith: didn't think to ask him that question.

Bob: I'd love to that actually that would be a lot of fun.

Keith: mmm

Bob: Keith urban be looking for the new album & looking forward to seeing at cmas. Your tours are in creditable so we can't wait to see you hear in Baltimore if that happens.

Keith: Thanks bob I’m looking forward to it myself.

Bob: Keith urban thanks for talking to us.

Keith: you bet nice talking to you.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: wpoc interview from oct 2006   wpoc interview from oct 2006 EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 10:08 pm

Will Farrell is funny LOL! Laughing
I don't think he should have asked Keith about bewitched because how would Keith know? You know? Sometimes interviewers can be so silly. tongue
Thanks for posting this.
Shan
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: wpoc interview from oct 2006   wpoc interview from oct 2006 EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Your welcome! Not sure if I posted it in the right board. I'm famous for posting in the wrong section
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: wpoc interview from oct 2006   wpoc interview from oct 2006 EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 10:30 pm

You posted it in the right place.
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wpoc interview from oct 2006   wpoc interview from oct 2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

wpoc interview from oct 2006
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KU Monkey Mates :: Keith Urban :: Main Keith Discussion-
Jump to: