KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow, Snow, and more Snow...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Snow, Snow, and more Snow... Empty
PostSubject: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 4:10 am

I have a story to tell LOL! I planned on going to Walmart yesterday to get Ashley Tisdale's CD (for those of you that don't know her she was on High School Musical and plays on Disney's The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) well when I woke up I didn't feel good and it was pouring the Snow I didn't know it was gonna Snow so bad! Mom knew how bad I wanted to get Ashley's CD (I had been listening to the clips all week) Anyway Mom and my aunt Sissy went out in the bad Snow storm and got the CD for me wasn't that sweet? biggrinlove It is still Snowing (I live in West Virginia if you all didn't know) I bet I won't be going anywhere tomorrow oh well I don't care I plan on watching Ashley in the morning and sleeping in. Is it Snowing where you live? if it is be careful. I just wanted to share my story. razz
Much Love,
Shan
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 1:16 pm

That's awesome. we had some snow here last night. It's wasmn't that much & it now melting fast.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 7:55 am

All of our Snow has melted I miss it LOL! Sad
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm

KUsLifetimeLove wrote:
All of our Snow has melted I miss it LOL! Sad

Ours did too but I'm not missnig it.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 am

My Mom and Aunt Sissy hates Snow too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 9:56 am

Don't hate it. Just tired of it for now. Today & tomorrow is good weather. Tomorrow I'm going the hippodrome for a play. My niece alissa wants to see the dora one. Should be cute.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
Jax

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 1:17 pm

We're having to put up with rain, rain, rain here in the uk. Everwhere is muddy and horrible. Can't wait for the summer. (At least its lighter in the evening now though)

sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 5:16 pm

we could use a little rain here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow, Snow, and more Snow...   Snow, Snow, and more Snow... Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow, Snow, and more Snow...
Page 1 of 1