KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what about me & you won from gr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

what about me & you won from gr Empty
PostSubject: what about me & you won from gr   what about me & you won from gr EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 4:46 pm

I was surfing through cmt.com when i came across '20 questions with rodney crowell':

6. You wrote a couple of songs that appeared on Keith Urban's Golden Road album, "What About Me" and "You Won." What were the stories or inspirations behind those songs?

"What About Me" was written when Keith was going through a time when there was a lot of demand and pressure on him. He was probably thinking about, "I've got to find some time for me, just to have a life." So we wrote that as we were talking about it. "You Won," if you really look at that song. ... we started talking about spirituality, and "You Won" is a spiritual song. It works on two levels. It could be a love interest having worn you down and finally getting you to come around, or it can be finally surrendering to the love and care of a benevolent God.
Back to top Go down

what about me & you won from gr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KU Monkey Mates :: Keith Urban :: Main Keith Discussion-
Jump to: