KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat Empty
PostSubject: Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat   Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 7:47 pm

Keith Urban on upcoming tour and ... that cat
The country star talks about his musical inspirations, first hit single

Country singer Keith Urban will perform live on TODAY, Feb. 1

His latest album, “Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Album Chart, giving Urban his second consecutive No. 1 album. The first single from his album “Once In A Lifetime,” set a record as the highest debuting song in the history of the Billboard Hot Country Singles Chart and his latest, “Stupid Boy,” recently entered the Top 10.

The country star talks about growing up in Australia and his upcoming tour:
You grew up in Australia, so how'd you get into country music?
I grew up on Charley Pride, Glen Campbell and Willie Nelson, among others. My father was a huge fan of country music and American culture. I used to look at the album notes, would see that all of the albums were made in Nashville, and so I decided that's where I needed to be — so I went.

Do you miss the cat? And do you still have the sweater? (Referring to his popular song “You'll Think of Me”)
I'm proud to say that I've gotten over the loss of the cat. Time heals all wounds. As for the sweater, not long after “You'll Think of Me” came out I gave it to the cat.

What's next for you musically?
Touring. I'm really looking forward to visiting Canada, Australia, Germany, England and of course seeing everyone in America, not to mention getting the chance to present the new songs live. And of course getting back to writing that musical, “The Cat in the Sweater.”

from msnbc site
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat   Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 5:21 am

LOL Keith is so funny Laughing Thanks Terri!
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com

Keith Urban the upcoming tour and ...that cat
Page 1 of 1