KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keith Urban is on the mend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Keith Urban is on the mend Empty
PostSubject: Keith Urban is on the mend   Keith Urban is on the mend EmptyWed May 09, 2007 10:00 pm

May 9, 2007 — Keith Urban has recovered from his throat infection and is ready to perform again after being forced to cancel a show in Great Britain a week ago.

Keith tells Australia’s Sunday Mail that he wants his fans to know he's feeling great and is "really psyched" to put on the best live shows of his life. "I've had a good five days of no speaking, except whispering to my wife," he says, adding that he has organized his tour to spend maximum time with wife, Nicole Kidman, who will be in Australia for much of this year filming a movie.

Keith plans to tour North America from next month until late September while Nicole will be "halfway around the world making a movie she can't leave." Keith notes, "I think I've got 10 plane trips [back to Australia] in six months — pretty much every two weeks."

Keith acknowledges that he and Nicole are targets of a lot of uninvited publicity. "I never think about it," he says of media coverage of his private life. "I wouldn't say I live in a vacuum, but I never read all that stuff — and my family never shows it to me."
from gac
Back to top Go down

Keith Urban is on the mend
Page 1 of 1