KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 am

Yes I am so happy YAY!!! bounce bounce bounce

Keith Urban Out of Rehab
TUESDAY JANUARY 16, 2007 04:05 PM EST

Keith Urban has been officially released from the rehabilitation facility where he was being treated for an alcohol addiction, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The country singer and his wife, actress Nicole Kidman, were spotted out Monday night at the private CAA Golden Globes afterparty in Los Angeles.

Urban, 39, who entered rehab on Oct. 19, 2006, plans to resume promotions for his latest album and will fly to Germany on Thursday for a television appearance.

Over the holidays, Urban and Kidman were photographed together in Sydney where he was "on a leave" from rehab to be with his family, his rep said at the time.

Though the dates have yet to be finalized, Urban plans to kick off his "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy World Tour" this April in the United Kingdom and Germany. Later, he will tour in Australia and then in the U.S. and Canada over the summer.

News From http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20008680,00.html
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyThu Jan 18, 2007 8:23 pm

Aussome news! I'm really happ for him & Nic.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 am

It's great he's out and can get back to doing what he loves Music. Smile
I hope this year he tours in West Virginia if so I plan on going to see him.
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 12:21 pm

me too. I'm not far from there.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 10:16 pm

That's cool Smile I went to see him in 2005 at The West Virginia State Fair. monkey
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 12:12 pm

cool. I tried to get there but my sis isn't a ku fan. The reason I got to see him the frist time is because he opened for Kenny chesney. Sis is a huge Kenny fan.
Back to top Go down
teesha
Urban Newbie
Urban Newbie
teesha

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyMon Jan 22, 2007 11:46 pm

it is so wonderful that our leading man is out,out and about in the big wide world,doing the best at what he knows.
i can't wait for him to come home to australia as i will be driving to brisbane to see him,im so happy that keith is happy and healthy,take care to you all
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptyTue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Aussome! Please make a post about the show. Your so lucky to be seeing ku play in aus.
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 5:20 am

Yeah you should make a post about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!   KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KEITH URBAN OUT OF REHAB FINALLY!!!
Page 1 of 1