KU Monkey Mates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KU Monkey Mates

~ Welcome Mates ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' Empty
PostSubject: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' EmptyTue Jan 23, 2007 3:29 pm

TUESDAY JANUARY 23, 2007 03:40 PM EST

By Tim Nudd

Keith Urban on Jan. 20

Photo by: Patrick Seeger / Colourpress / JPI

To get a sense of Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's marriage, give his new album a listen.

"There's a handful of songs on the record that were inspired by her and by the way my life changed when we met – so much for the better," Urban tells the German magazine Stern in a new interview. "She was a good ray of sun in my life. I didn't intend to write any songs about her. I just wrote, and obviously what was coming out was how I was feeling."

The record, Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing, was released while Urban was undergoing a 90-day treatment for alcohol addiction. He left rehab this month, and credits Kidman for helping him handle the ordeal.

"We've gone through a lot in the last three months," he says, "and I think it's been the strength of our marriage (that) has carried both of us through."

Urban dismisses rumors that surfaced while he was in rehab that he'd had an affair with a lingerie model while he and Kidman were dating.

Urban and Kidman on Dec. 27

Photo by: Andy Athineos / Mike Emory / Big Australia / BE Images
"I know and God knows where my heart is at," Urban says. "I waited 39 years before I got married. It means everything to me to be married. Like everybody, I really want to do it only once. I'm very loyal in that respect, and committing to somebody means once that ring is on, I'm gonna stay."

The country singer says he and Kidman, both 39, would also love to have children – "when the time is right." For now, he's itching to get back on stage.

"I spent six months working on an album, and you know, I was in rehab when the record came out," he says. "So I am really looking forward to finally performing."
Back to top Go down
kufan2206
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
kufan2206

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 2:19 pm

Awe I thought that was such a sweet article..Keith is such a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
terrilynn
Urban Crazy
Urban Crazy
terrilynn

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 2:40 pm

I know. The world needs more Keiths.
Back to top Go down
kufan2206
Urban Fan
Urban Fan
kufan2206

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 10:44 pm

i definitely agree with that
Back to top Go down
KUsLifetimeLove
Admin
Admin
KUsLifetimeLove

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 5:08 am

I agree with both of you. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://kumonkeymates.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun'   Keith Urban: Nicole Is a 'Ray of Sun' Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1